Tradespine Services Private Limited is the sole owner and the lawful licensee of all the rights to the Web Site and its content ("Web Site Content"). Web Site Content means the design, layout, text, images, graphics, sound, video etc. of or made available on the Web Site. The website content embodies trade secrets and other intellectual property rights and other applicable laws pertaining to intellectual property. All title, ownership and intellectual property rights in the Web Site and the Web Site Content shall remain in Tradespine Services, its affiliates or licensor’s of the Web Site content, as the case may be.
Our Advertising Terms and Conditions set out our standard terms and conditions for advertising products and services we supply to advertisers on our websites.
1. We will, subject to availability, technical limitations and these Terms and Conditions, use our reasonable endeavours to publish your advertisement in the format submitted by you and in accordance with your other instructions by registering yourself, User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) can become registered User(s) by filling an on-line registration form (Sign-up) on the Web Site by providing the required information (including name, contact information, details of User(s) business, etc.). Tradespine Services will establish an account ("Account") for the User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) upon successful registration and will assign a user alias ("User ID") and password ("Password") for log-in access to the User(s)’s Account. Tradespine Services may at its sole discretion assign to User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) upon registration a web-based email or messaging account (“Email Account”). Users will only be responsible for the content of all the messages communicated through the account and users will also agrees the term that Tradespine Services is not a marketplace. Any contract of sale through our website is directly between you and the buyer, we’re no responsible for any fraud and not bound for any compensation or refund.
2. It is mandatory for Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) to provide GSTN details of their company/firm by filling an on-line registration form (Sign-up) on the Web Site by providing the required information for online store.
3. Tradespine undertake to publish advertisement of the User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) within the period of 7 days from the date of application after all the verification and authentication and also assure to provide soft copy of composed advertisement on the registered email id of User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) for the consideration and suggestions and all the changes/corrections will only undertake within the period of 24 hours, as covenant terms of Tradespine Services Pvt. Ltd.
4. We may, at our absolute discretion, refuse to publish any advertisement without giving any reason. No contract is formed between you and us until we accept your advertisement for publication and issue you with a valid tax invoice. If we do refuse to publish your advertisement, no fee will be charged to you. Even if a contract has been formed between you and us, we reserve the right to refuse or withdraw your advertisement from publication at any time, without giving reasons. You acknowledge that we are entitled to publish your advertisement anywhere in the country via any medium. We may, without prior consultation or notice to you, amend your advertisement in any way whatsoever, if we believe that the publication of your advertisement would be offensive, in breach of any law, in breach of any pre-existing agreement we have with a third party or in breach of a third party’s rights. If we amend your advertisement, this will not reduce the price agreed for publication of the advertisement. We reserve the right to vary the placement or positioning of your advertisement and to change the format of your advertisement where we deem fit to do so. We will endeavour to notify you of those changes, but we will not be liable for any costs, expenses, losses or damages suffered or incurred by you arising from our failure to publish your advertisement in accordance with your request. We may head any advertisement as “Advertisement” whenever required to do so by law or whenever we consider it appropriate, for any reason, to distinguish it from other types of content.
5. You must promptly check any proofs of advertising, if Tradespine have arranged to provide you with any and notify us of any errors in the proofs or in any advertisement that we publish for you. Tradespine do not accept any responsibility for errors in advertising material that has been submitted electronically by you.
6. The Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) consent that Tradespine Services Private Limited (TSPL) may opt to publicize any advertisement of their choice on their web-store/link/page (posted on the latter’s web-site) without any prior intimation, or, permission to/from the former and that they shall not claim any remuneration or, compensation therefor, nor they shall be entitled to claim any share of the profits earned through such advertisement(s).
7. You agree to pay the charges specified for the advertisement mentioned in the official website of Tradespine without any duress or coercion with full of your consent and also agrees that the advertisement is authenticate in the eyes of law.
8. Cancellation of any advertisement or campaign must be received in writing from you no less than 1 days before the commencement date in your order in order to receive a 100% refund. Any cancellations of any nature received after the Cancellation Deadline as published in the Advertising Agreement ñ Online are at the sole discretion of Tradespine Services Private Limited, any cancellations after this date will be subject to a minimum cancellation fee of 100% of the total cost of the entire campaign or advertisement. Campaigns or Advertisement cancelled at your request after commencement will not be entitled to a refund of the unused portion of the campaign or advertisement.
9. By submitting advertising material to us on the official website of Tradespine Services or authorising or approving the publication of advertising material by us on your behalf, you warrant that the advertising material complies with all relevant laws and regulations and that its publication will not give rise to any claims or liabilities against us, our directors, employees or agents. Without limiting the above, you warrant that the advertising material submitted, authorised or approved by you does not breach or infringe the Trade Practices Act, 1969, the Trade Practice Acts and under Indian Contract Act, 1872 of relevant state of India or equivalent or other sale of goods legislation; any copyright, trade mark, obligation of confidentiality or other personal or proprietary rights; any law of defamation, obscenity or contempt of any court, tribunal; or any other law (including but not limited to any common law, statute, delegated legislation, and rule by submitting, authorising or approving advertising material for publication by us, you indemnify us and our directors, employees and agents against all claims, demands, proceedings and other liability arising wholly or partially, directly or indirectly, from the publication of the advertising material. Without limiting the generality of the above, you indemnify us and our partners, our directors, employees and agents against any costs, expenses, losses, damages, liability and claims suffered or incurred and arising from your breach of these Terms and Conditions and any negligent or unlawful act or omission by you in connection with the advertising.
10. The visibility of your advertisement is depends upon the prescribed package accepted by User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) as level of advertisement categorized by Tradespine Services Private Limited on the basis of cities by User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) as per their will.
11. User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) cannot assert for any refund on cancellation after the confirmation of advertisement at their own will.
12. User(s)/Retailer(s) and Wholesaler(s) acknowledge and agree that Tradespine Services Private Limited shall have no liability for any cost, damage or harm arising directly or indirectly in connection with any of the Products ordered or received through this Site or through links on this Site or from any action or inaction of any Vendor.
13. Tradespine Services may change these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice to you. Those changes will apply to the provision of advertising services after the date the change becomes effective. You and we will be bound by the Terms and Conditions that are current as at the date of your order for advertisement.
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS DO NOT USE THE SERVICE AS VIOLATION OF THE TERMS CAN LEAD TO LEGAL LIABILITY.
This Agreement applies to any person who accesses or uses the Web Site or uses Tradespine Services for any purpose. TRADESPINE SERVICES also applies to any legal entity which may be represented by any person who accesses or uses the Web Site, under actual or apparent authority. User(s) may use this Web Site and/or Tradespine Services solely for their commercial/business purposes only.
Neither you nor Tradespine Services Private Limited will be in breach of its obligations under these Terms and Conditions of Service (other than obligation to pay monies due) in the event that, for cause(s) beyond reasonable control, each party is unable to perform, in whole or in part, any one or more of its obligations. Such causes will include, but not be limited to governmental regulation, fire or other causality, inability to obtain materials or services, technical failure or difficulties, problems or interruptions of the internet, or any other cause not within the reasonable control of either party.
Tradespine assures you to keep your documents and affairs confidential at all times, unless you permit disclosure or the relevant circumstances are already in the public domain. Think may, however, disclose your documents and affairs.
This Agreement states the entire agreement between the parties with respect to the Service, and all prior or contemporaneous agreements are merged herein and superseded hereby.